Blogonymous

Postscripts From Blogsville.

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Religious Tolerance


Benedict:

Thank you for such a warm welcome to Turkey. Turkey is a great country. In fact it is my third favourite country in the whole world!

And Muslims? I love Muslims. In fact Islam is my second favourite religion in all the world! People think I hate Islam: I don't hate Islam!

I just hate Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, Rastafarians, Scientologists, any Christians besides RC and I have a particular loathing for those irritating Jehovah's Witnesses who come banging on the door of the Vatican every few weeks and try and tell ME about God.
© BLOGONYMOUS 2006

Labels:

1 Comments:

  • At 10:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why not?

    With your track record of blessing bloodshed on both sides of the fighting lines, partnership with Hitler - and I ain't even touched before or after the 20th century - Man you need all the serious self examination alongside the Bible that you can get...

    Because if "YOU ARE" the personification of Christ in the flesh you have fallen way below the gutter PAL!

    Don't talk the talk BUT walk the walk - PERIOD!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home