Blogonymous

Postscripts From Blogsville.

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Frog Blog 6

Gordon: Frog! Tony's got a list of ten things to do before he leaves office! Can you help me compile my own list of things to do before he leaves office?

Frog:

1. Take charisma lessons.

Gordon: Why would I need to do that?

Frog: I rest my case.

2. Find out what GSOH means.

Gordon: Er...

Frog:

3. Get psychological help.

Gordon: What the hell...!

Frog: That's why you need a GSOH.

Gordon: Ah.

3. Get Alan Johnson caught in a honey-trap.

Gordon: Nice idea!

4. Send the boys round to John Reid.

Gordon: Even better idea!

5. Lose your Scottish accent.

Gordon: But I don't have one!

Frog: Lose it anyway.

6. Support the England team.

Gordon: I do!

Frog: No - support, not pretend to support.

7. Do some excercise.

Gordon: I'm perfectly fit!

Frog: Yes. But do some exercise.

9. Start blaming TB.

Gordon: Do you think that's wise?

Frog: It's bloody essential.

10. Stop claiming you're not really a frog.

Gordon: But I'm not.

Frog: Yes, but stop claiming it. People will think yo need psychological help.

Gordon: Now, look...!

Frog: GSOH remember.

Gordon: Ah. Is that ten? We seem to have got the numbers mixed up.

Frog: Wouldn't be the first time, Gozza, would it?

Gordon: Croak.



© BLOGONYMOUS 2006

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home