Blogonymous

Postscripts From Blogsville.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

Gozza: Do As I Say - Not As I Do

Reporter: Mr. Brown, what is your opinion on competitive sport in schools?

Gordon: I'm all for it. I feel there are very important for lessons for youngsters - particularly in the run up to the 2012 Olympics in Londodn. Open, fair competition is healthy.

Reporter: So you would want to do away with the "prizes for all" culture?

Gordon: Absolutely. Yes.

Reporter: So, open, fair and healthy competition for everything?

Gordon: Definitely. I'm all for it

Reporter: So are you about to call for an open, fair and healthy, competition for the Leadeship of the Labour Party?

Gordon: Er...

Reporter: And if you were to be elected leader after an "open, fair and healthy" competition, presumably you would call an imediate election?

Gordon: Thank you. Any other questions?



© BLOGONYMOUS 2006

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home